Betadine Surgical scrub is a bacterial fungicidal and virucidal cleanser.
- Use Undiluted.
- Wet hands with water and pour about 3.5mls.
- Scrub thoroughly over all areas for a minimum of 2 minutes, you can and should also used a brush during the wash.
- Pre operative use on patients after the skin is shaved and wet with water, apply betadine surgical scrub and scrub thoroughly for a minimum of 2 minutes developing a lather rinse off with water and pat dry with a sterile towel. The areamay then be prepped with betadine antiseptic solution prior to surgical procedures.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to iodine if irritation redness or swelling develops discontinue treatment
- Do Not use on or near the eyes
- Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals
- For external use only
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper