Dimmitrol Heartworm Tablets
Dimmitrol is used for the prevention of Heartworm Disease in Dogs.
- Daily tablet to help prevent heartworm infection.
- Kills migrating larvae at the 3rd -4th stage moult.
- Uptake from the gut is rapid.
- It must be given daily in order to be an effective heartworm preventative.
- Dog older than 6 months must be tested for heartworm infestation, before commencing with treatment.
- Dimmitrol Heartworm Tablets are administered to dogs daily.
- The dosage of Diethylcarbamazine for the prevention of heartworm disease is 5.5 mg per kg bodyweight.
- Dimmitrol Heartworm Tablets come in 3 sizes.
- Dimmitrol Heartworm Tablet 50mg for dogs up to 9 kg in weight.
- Dimmitrol Heartworm Tablets 200 mg for dogs 9 to 36 kg
- Dimmitrol Heartworm Tablets 400mg for dogs 36 - 72 kg.
- This medication should be given with food.
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper