Digestive enzymes break down food elements into digestible components. Sodium bentonite is smectite earth which slows the rate of food passage through the bowel and enables more efficient digestion.
- Alters bacterial fermentation activity in the large bowel, reducing flatulence and improving stool formation.
- Contains available calcium source with sodium bicarbonate to control pH for digestive enzyme activity.
- Mix well through food. If food is dry, dampen with warm water after mixing. Allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before feeding.
- Dose: 6 g (1 scoop)/300 g dry food or 700 g tinned food, meat stew or equivalent. Adjust dosage according to response or as advised by a veterinary surgeon.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper