Equimax Elevation Worming Paste - 23.1mL
Equimax Elevation is unlike any other wormer on the market. A unique formulation of three active ingredients designed to combat mectin resistance,
Equimax Elevation is particularly suitable for worming young horses from 6 weeks to 2 years.
Broad-spectrum worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
• Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus,
Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
• Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains
(Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp.,
Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
• Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
• Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
• Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
• Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
• Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp.,
• All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata,
Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
• All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
• Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
• Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax Elevation has a double action against nematodes and tapeworms due to the combination of the three actives ivermectin, praziquantel and pyrantel. Additionally, the double action is considered to delay the onset of resistance to either anthelminitic.
Dose at 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight.
Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
Equimax Elevation is to be given orally at the recommended dose level of 3.3mL/ 100kg bodyweight. Insert the syringe into the side of the horse’s mouth in the gap between the front and back teeth.
Advance the plunger as far as it will go, press the plunger to the chosen dosage, depositing the medication on the rear of the tongue.
Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing to ensure the full dose has been swallowed.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper