Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
• Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp.,
• Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ)
resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
• Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
• Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
• Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
• Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
• All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
• Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae
(summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is
recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax® LV, Equimax® Elevation or
Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Administration: Eraquell® Pellets Palatable Wormer for Horses is formulated in a palatable cereal pellet which is readily accepted by horses. Calculate the correct dosage for the horse's body weight. Tear open the sachet and pour the required amount of Eraquell® Pellets Palatable Wormer for Horses into a medium size container or feed bucket and offer to horse. Ensure consumption of entire dose by removing bridle before treatment and preventing spillage or dropping of pellets during feeding. If the horse does not eat all the pellets from the bucket, add a small amount of pre-mixed feed or grain (up to 1 handful) to the remaining pellets and mix together and offer to the horse again, until the entire dose is consumed. Failure to consume the entire dose of pellets may result in decreased efficacy.
Eraquell® Pellets Palatable Wormer for Horses is safe for use in all horses, including pregnant mares and breeding stallions. Eraquell® Pellets Palatable Wormer for Horses is not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes.
Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper