Eukanuba Adult German Shepherd Chicken
Eukanuba Dog Adult German Shepherd Chicken is Suitable for German and Belgian Shephers from 18 months of age.
Eukanuba German Shepherd is specifically made to nourish the overall health, including digestive health, mobility and skin & coat health of German Shepherds. This formula provides a special blend of fiber including FOS (fructooligosaccharides), for intestinal health and consistent stools; L-Carnitine, a natural fat burner, to help maintain a healthy weight; and high levels of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate to support their joints. Feeding Eukanuba German Shepherd will help your dog be as healthy and vibrant as your German Shepherd was bred to be.
- Optimal Digestion: High FOS to promote digestive health.
- Natural Sources of Chrondrotin and Glucosamine: This food naturally provides high levels of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Formulated to help support healthy joints.
- Skin & Coat: Guaranteed copper and zinc levels for optimal skin and coat health.
- All the Good: No artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colorants, gluten or fillers added.
- Healthy Weight: L-Carnitine helps burn fat. Formulated to promote optimal weight to help maintain joint health.
Clinically proven ingredients in six key performance areas:
- STRONG DEFENSES: Clinically Proven FOS promotes strong defenses. Almost 70% of your dog’s immune system is found in the digestive tract.
- SKIN AND COAT: Contains OmegaCoat® - Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids are clinically proven to promote skin and coat health.
- LEAN MUSCLES: Animal based proteins are clinically proven to promote strong, lean muscles.
- OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Beet pulp is clinically proven to promote digestive health. Natural fiber blend to promote nutrient absorption.
- STRONG BONES: Contains calcium - clinically proven to promote strong bones.
- DENTADEFENSE®: DentaDefense® is clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up by up to 55% in 28 days.
Represents a day's feeding on average for a 40kg dog.
Feeding Your Dog:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper