Eukanuba Adult Labrador Retriever Chicken
Eukanuba Dog Adult Labrador Retriever Chicken Recommended for Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, Curly Coated Retriever, Flat Coated Retriever, Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Irish Water Spaniel from 18 months of age.
Eukanuba Labrador Retriever is specifically made to nourish overall health, including healthy weight, and immune system strength of Labrador Retrievers. This food naturally provides high levels of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate. FOS, a natural Prebiotic, is included to support your Labrador Retriever's strong defenses from within the digestive tract. The food also contains antioxidants such as vitamin E, to help support the immune system when playing and working outdoors and L-Carnitine, a fat burner, to help maintain a healthy weight and lean body condition. Feeding Eukanuba Labrador Retriever will help keep your dog as healthy, vibrant and active as Labradors were bred to be.
- Healthy Weight: L-Carnitine helps burn fat. Formulated to promote optimal weight to help maintain joint health.
- Healthy Joints: Formulated to help support healthy joints.
- Skin & Coat: Guaranteed zinc, copper and Omega fatty acids to help promote skin health and improve coat luster.
- Natural Sources of Chrondrotin and Glucosamine: This food naturally provides high levels of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Formulated to help support healthy joints.
- All the Good: No artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colorants, gluten or fillers added.
- STRONG DEFENSES: Clinically Proven FOS promotes strong defenses. Almost 70% of your dog’s immune system is found in the digestive tract.
- SKIN AND COAT: Contains OmegaCoat® - Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids are clinically proven to promote skin and coat health.
- LEAN MUSCLES: Animal based proteins are clinically proven to promote strong, lean muscles.
- OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Beet pulp is clinically proven to promote digestive health. Natural fiber blend to promote nutrient absorption.
- STRONG BONES: Contains calcium - clinically proven to promote strong bones.
- DENTADEFENSE®: DentaDefense® is clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up by up to 55% in 28 days.
- Contains natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
Represents a day's feeding on average for a 30kg dog.
Feeding Your Dog:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper