Eukanuba Dog Adult Senior 9+
Eukanuba Dog Adult Daily Care Senior Plus is recommended for senior dogs over 9+ years of age
High level of protein to help maintain good body condition, lean muscle coat quality and immune system.
Important antioxidant beta-carotene and vitamin E to help support dog’s natural defenses
Eukanuba Daily Care Senior 9+ is specially designed to help aging senior dogs feel as good as possible. It contains ingredients to help support body condition, organ function, digestive health, joint care and immune system for those older dogs requiring a little extra special nutrients in their diet.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (34%, A Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Dried Beet Pulp (2.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (0.53%), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Linseed, Mannanoligosaccharides
Represents a day's feeding on average for a 20kg dog.
Feeding Your Dog:
How to feed Eukanuba Senior 9+:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the feeding chart by the number of meals. Your senior dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper