Eukanuba Dog Adult Working & Endurance
Eukanuba Dog Adult Working & Endurance is recommended for Adult All breeds dogs from 1+ years of age who have higher levels of energy output through field trials or during pregnancy or lactation.
This food contains the highest levels* of protein (30%) to promote lean muscles and fat (20%) to promote sustained energy for peak performance (*for Adult Dog)
Dogs who have high levels of exercise through working and field trials need more than everyday nutrition to maintain health and stay at peak performance.
The same is true for dogs that are pregnant, in lactation or those that are underweight.
days feeding on average for a 20kg dog (Moderate activity)
Feeding Your Dog:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- For pregnant and nursing dogs: During the last three weeks of gestation, increase feeding amounts by 25% to 50%. During lactation, feed as much as she wants (usually two to five times the guideline amount, depending on litter size).
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper