Hills Feline T/D dental
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BAG CHANGES:
1.8KG HAS CHANGED TO 1.5KG
3.85KG HAS CHANGED TO 3KG
Feline Dental Health
Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic more general health issues altering the kidney, heart and metabolic systems.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your cat's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
Prescription Diet® t/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduce the amount of bacteria laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
Hill's Prescription Diet® t/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/2 cup (40 g) - 3/4 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (60 g) - 1 1/8 cups (85 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 cup (75 g) - 1 3/8 cups (105 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 1/4 cups (95 g) - 1 2/3 cups (130 g)|
|Brand||HILLS FELINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper