Feline z/d - ULTRA Allergen-Free Cans 12x156g
Food allergy and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food allergy, also called an adverse reaction to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline ULTRA Allergen-Free is formulated with the following benefits:
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolysed Protein System™, highly digestible proteins that minimise the chances of allergic reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid common food allergens
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Use as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 1/3 can|
|Brand||HILLS FELINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper