Iams Feline Adult Hairball
Iams Feline Adult hairball is recommended for Adult cats susceptible to hairball formation from 1 year of age onwards.
Iams Hairball Care is specially formulated for adult cats to reduce hairballs by improving both your cat’s coat and digestion. A unique blend of carbohydrates, beet pulp and FOS (which promotes healthy bacteria in the stomach) improves your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients, provides bulk to move food through the intestines, promotes colon health and reduces waste and litter-box odors. It’s also enhanced with fish oils, B-vitamins and brewers yeast for a healthy skin and shiny coat that helps control hairball formation.
- Healthy Digestion
- Hairball care
- Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat
- Healthy Heart
- Strong Immune System
- Strong Muscles
- Urinary health
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding Iams Kitten and Junior food
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
- When introducing Iams Cat Food®, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
- Because Iams adult hairball Cat Food is complete and balanced for Maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper