Iams Feline Adult Indoor with Wild Ocean Fish
Iams Feline Adult Indoor with Wild Ocean Fish is Recommended for Adult cats that tend to stay indoors and may be less active and susceptible to hairball formation from 1 year of age onwards.
Easily digested Iams adult Indoor with Ocean Fish is formulated to meet the unique needs of indoor cats. It's made with 10% less fat than Original formulas. Fewer calories in combination with fat-burning L-Carnitine, and a special blend of carbohydrates that keep pets feeling full, enables heavy cats to gradually return to a healthier weight. Whole grains, beets and rice support a healthy digestive system, and help reduce hairballs and litter-box odours.
- Healthy Digestion
- Hairball care
- Healthy skin and coat
- Healthy Heart
- Strong Immune system
- Strong Muscles
- Urinary health
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding Iams Kitten and Junior food
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
- When introducing Iams Cat Food®, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
- Because Iams indoor cat food is complete and balanced for Maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper