Iams Feline Light/ Sterilised
Iams Feline Light/ Sterilised is recommended for neutered and sterilised cats as well as cats who have a reduced activity and are prone to weight gain from 1 year of age onwards
Energizing and Slimming Through Complete Nutrition Iams light/ sterilised is the healthy way to help pets lose weight without losing energy. Formulated with 10% less fat than Original formulas, this vet-recommended diet contains a special blend of carbohydrates in combination with the fat-burner L-Carnitine to keep pets energized and feeling full, so they can gradually return to a healthier weight. Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and energy-boosting amino acids for 100% complete and balanced nutrition for life.
- Strong Muscles
- Healthy Digestion
- Healthy weight
- Healthy heart
- Strong Immune system
- healthy skin and shiny coat
- urinary health
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding Iams Kitten and Junior food
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
- When introducing Iams Cat Food®, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
- Because Iams light/ sterilised Cat Food is complete and balanced for Maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper