The much awaited iFetch automatic ball launcher has finally arrived in Australia!
Winner of the "best new product" and "best in show" at SuperZoo pet Expo in the USA dog owners around the world are raving about this product.
Why all the fuss?
This clever little machine will play fetch with your ball crazed best friend for hours! We all love our dogs and know our dogs LOVE to fetch... Introducing the iFetch.
The iFetch is recommended for small dogs up to 15kg as has smaller sized tennis balls (40mm diameter). But rest assured larger doggie owners.. the iFetch for large dogs will be available in March/ April 2015 with NORMAL sized tennis balls.
Why you and your dog will LOVE it:
- Fun for the whole family at home
- Fun for your dog while you are away - Great way to prevent separation anxiety and boredom
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Durable design for ball crazed fetch loving dogs
- A unique and quirky idea that will satisfy every dogs need to 'fetch' all day
How the iFetch works:
- Unpack your iFetch from its box and either plug the adaptor into the wall or load with 6 x C cell batteries
- Load the first tennis ball into the opening and watch your dog run with glee to fetch that ball.
- The iFetch has 3 settings and will launch the ball 10 feet (305cm), 20 feet (610cm) or 30 feet (915cm)
- In order to set the required launch distance, press the button on the back to cycle through each settting.
Training your dog to use the iFetch:
- If your dog loves to fetch it could only take 20 minutes with rewards to train your dog to use the iFetch
- Start training with iFetch 3 times a day for only 10 minutes each time until your dog is confident with iFetch
- Continue to reward your dog when they 'fetch' or 'drop' the ball even if they are not able to drop into the ifetch chamber
- If your dog is nevous around the iFetch at first, that totally normal.
- You can reward your dog for going near the iFetch at first until they become comfortable.
Check out our training tips on how to teach your dog to use the iFetch:
- Each iFetch comes with 3 x mini balls (40mm diameter) and 1 x adaptor
- battery life of up to 30 hours
- Remains on in a safe 'standby' mode until a ball in dropped into the chamber
- safe to use with dogs who have excessive drooling
- Recommended for small dogs up to 15kg
What you’ll love about the iFetch:
Fun for everyone when you’re at home
Fun for your dog when you’re away
Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
Durable design for fetch-loving dogs
Brings a fun new twist to the game of fetch!
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper