Malaseb Medicated Shampoo
Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is an antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic shampoo for dogs and cats. It is formulated to remove scale, degrease the skin and kill cutaneous microrganisms which primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis.
For the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis associated with infections by:
• Staphylococcus intermedius (bacteria)
• Malassezia pachydermatis (yeast)
• Aids in the treatment of dermatophyte (ringworm) infections due to Microsporum canis, Microsporum gypseum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wet the animal with clean, warm water.
- Apply Malaseb medicated shampoo to 3 or 4 spots on the animal.
- Using a small amount of water, lather Malaseb medicated shampoo, concentrating on the most affected areas (lips, in between the paws, under tail and under tummy).
- Leave this sit on your pet for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean, warm water thoroughly.
- Pat dry with a towel.
Be sure not to get any shampoo in the eyes. If the shampoo has come into contact with the eyes, flush with clean water.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper