Megavite-B - Oral B-complex vitamins and amino acids paste.
- A concentrated source of B vitamins in a convenient paste form.
- A selected blend of amino acids for muscle recovery.
- A safer and easier way to provide alternative to injectable supplementation.
- A vitamin boost to assist recovery from injury or illness, replenish muscle energy and maintain appetite.
Racing, competition and hard work depletes energy and can flatten a horse for many days. It can take up to 7 days for a horse to replenish muscle energy stores after hard work. MEGAVITE-B® is a highly concentrated source of B-complex vitamins and amino acids that can provide a ‘pick-me-up’ for tired, stressed and sour horses.
Recommended for use in:
- Horses in hard training
- Horses on high grain diets
- Horses that are ‘training sour’
- Poor eaters
- Travelling horses
- Horses recovering from illness or injury
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Warm product to room temperature, stir contents before use. Withdraw required dose with syringe supplied. Recommended dose is 5mL twice weekly.
Racing horses: Give 5mL twice weekly over the back of the tongue. 24 hours before race day, give 10mL to achieve high blood levels prior to the stresses of racing. The pre-race loading will also ensure the metabolic co-factors are readily available to enable a quick recovering following the race.
Competition horses: Give 5mL twice weekly during periods of hard training and competition. While travelling away from home for several days, give 10mL 4-6 hours prior to travelling and then 5mL every third day while away. This will help replenish energy stores, encourage appetite and minimise the stress of competing in a strange environment. Ponies should be given 1mL per 100kg bodyweight.
Horses recovering from illness or injury: Following illness, injury of worm burden, MEGAVITE-B® will provide a readily available source of B-complex vitamins to improve metabolic processes, stimulate appetite and assist recovery. Give 1mL per 100kg bodyweight twice weekly until the horse is fully recovered.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper