Neutradex - For Dogs - 1L
Neutradex contains sodium acid citrate salt in a caramel flavour syrup base.
The acid-citrate salt is a buffering agent - providing mild neutralising power against alkaline salts as well as strong buffering activity against acid salts which build up acid in the blood or urine after hard exercise.
- Buffers the acid build up in muscle cells
- Stimulates the thirst response
- Prevents dehydration
- Prevents muscle soreness after fast work
- Palatable caramel flavour
Neutradex is recommended as a routine "kidney tonic" after hard racing.
NEUTRADEX is most effective when used after a trial or race where lactic acid build up in the muscles and blood should be effectively and rapidly neutralised to prevent stiffness, soreness and discomfort, and to improve recovery.
It is not recommended for every day use because of its potential to increase the excretion of potassium by alkalising the urine.
Potassium is an electrolyte often deficient in greyhound diets and essential for optimum nerve and muscle function.
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper