OralJect Goat and Sheep Wormer is a broad spectrum Anthelmintic Paste for the control and treatment of mature and immature Round worms of sheep and goats including strains resistant to Benzimidazole chemicals.
Oralject Allwormer also protects against: Barber's Pole Worm, Black Scour Worm, Small Brown Stomach Worm, Stomach Hair worm, Small Intestinal Worm,Thin Necked Intestinal Worm, Large Mouthed Bowel worm & Large Bowel worm.
WHY USE ORALJECT GOAT AND SHEEP WORMER?
• The easiest way to worm small numbers of goats or sheep
• Contains morantel citrate
• Easy to use dial-a-dose applicator
Oralject Goat and Sheep Wormer is given orally via a dial-a-dose 30ml syringe at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/3kg bodyweight.
Meat: 7 days.
Milk: Do not use in animals producing milk for human consumption.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper