Popantel Allwormer Tablets for Dogs
Popantel® Allwormer Tablets for Dogs
For the treatment of:
- HOOKWORMS & ROUNDWORMS
DOES NOT CONTROL HEARTWORM
Directions For Use:
Weigh dog before treatment. Fasting is unnecessary.
Administer 1 tablet/10 kg bodyweight or 1 tablet/40kg bodyweight
Dosage should be rounded to the nearest ¼ tablet.
- Roundworms and hookworms: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and then every 3 months.
- Whipworms: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pregnant and lactating bitches: Treat at mating, 10 days before whelping and then every 3 months.
- Hydatid tapeworms: Dogs in hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks. Dogs should not be fed offal from any species.
- Other tapeworms: Treat every 3 months, and treat your dog regularly to control fleas
- 10kg- 100 tablets
- 40kg- 50 tablets
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper