Pyohex Medicated Shampoo
Pyohex Medicated Shampoo is formulated to remove dirt and scale, degrease the skin and kill cutaneous organisms which primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis.
It also aids in the treatment of superficial dermatitis, associated with infections by Staphylococcus Intermedius (Staph).
Dogs that are prone to developing hotspots would also benefit from this shampoo and conditioner.
Can also be used in conjunction with veterinary treatment for demodectic mange and other deep pyodermas.
Pyohex works by binding to the skin and hair, resulting in a 4 day residual action.
With its neutral pH, Pyohex is specifically designed for canine skin.
Directions for use:
- Wet the coat thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Apply small amounts of Pyohex medicated shampoo to 3 or 4 spots over the animal.
- Work into a rich lather, using small amounts of water to do so.
- Leave sit on the dog for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with clean, warm water.
- Pat dry with a towel.
Ensure product does not contaminate the eyes. If product does get into eyes, flush out with clean water.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper