Royal Canin Canine Dental Special Small Dog
Royal Canin Canine Dental Special Small dog is especially made for small breed dogs (1-10kg), Dental Special is a complete diet for adult dogs with dental concerns or a tendency for dental problems.
Recommended for (indications):
- Daily oral hygiene in dogs under 10kg
- Limits the development of dental plaque and tartar
- Helps fight bad breath
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Cardiac disease (unless the dog is on ACE inhibitors as sodium intake is then well tolerated)
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
The biscuit's (or kibble) size, shape and texture produce a mechanical brushing effect on teeth, helping to remove plaque and tartar when chewed.
Effectively helps reduce tartar through the inclusion of a specific nutrient that effectively reduces plaque deposits.
A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
Helps to prevent urinary crystals.
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. Aussie Vet Products and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
- 2kg & 3.5kg bag options
|Brand||ROYAL CANIN CANINE PRESCRIPTION|
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper