Royal Canin Canine Urinary S/O Dry Food
Royal Canin Urinary S/O is formulated for the nutritional management of adult dogs with urinary stones (struvites) and to help prevent their recurrence.
This is achieved through the diet's urine acidifying properties and its low magnesium levels.
Recommended for (indications):
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- In older dogs: renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Canine is prescribed
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- In conjunction with the use of urine-acidifying drugs
Effectively dissolves particular urinary stones called struvites.
Helps lower the risk of crystal formation.
Helps to prevent urinary crystals.
This diet is low in magnesium - a component of struvite urinary crystals.
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. Aussie Vet Products and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
- 2kg, 7.5kg & 14kg bag options
|Brand||ROYAL CANIN CANINE PRESCRIPTION|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper