Royal Canin Urinary S/O is formulated for the nutritional management of adult dogs with urinary stones (struvites) and to help prevent their recurrence. This is achieved through the diet's urine acidifying properties and its low magnesium levels.
Recommended for (indications):
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- In older dogs: renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Canine is prescribed
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- In conjunction with the use of urine-acidifying drugs
Helps to dilute urine, which decreases the urinary concentration of urinary crystals (struvites and calcium oxalates) and also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
Effectively dissolves particular urinary stones called struvites.
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. Aussie Vet Products and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
COMPOSITION: Chicken meats, chicken liver, corn, corn gluten, sunflower oil, fish oil, cellulose, carrageenan, guar, taurine, minerals, cassia, acidifying substances (calcium sulfate, DL-methionin), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 190 IU, E1 (Iron): 11 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.33 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 3.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 33 mg - Technological additives: Cassia gum: 2.5 g. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 6% - Fat content: 8% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Moisture: 72% - Calcium: 0.24% - Phosphorus: 0.25% - Sodium: 0.15% - Magnesium: 0.02% - Potassium: 0.24% - Chloride: 0.2% - Sulphur: 0.15% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.1%), DL-methionine.
- 420gm x 12 cans
|Brand||ROYAL CANIN CANINE PRESCRIPTION|
Simply email us at: [email protected] with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper