Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice is a highly digestible diet formulated for cats with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance)
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in kittens and adult cats
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- There are no contraindications for this product
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. Aussie Vet Products and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
COMPOSITION: Chicken liver, chicken meat, rice, vegetable fibre, fish oil, sunflower oil, minerals, taurine, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), DL-methionine, marigold extract (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 370 IU, E1 (Iron): 7 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 21 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g, Calcium sulphate: 2.8 g, Cassia gum: 3 g. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8% - Fat content: 5.5% - Crude ash: 2.2% - Crude fibres: 0.5% - Moisture: 78% - Essential fatty acids: 1.3% - EPA/DHA: 0.25%.
|Brand||ROYAL CANIN FELINE PRESCRIPTION|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper