Australia's longest lasting protection against paralysis ticks is here!
SCALIBOR® is a major advance in the control of paralysis ticks as a single collar provides control for up to 14 weeks, providing Australian dog owners with a convenient, long term option for the control of paralysis tick infestations.
SCALIBOR® contains deltamethrin, a second generation synthetic pyrethroid with proven acaricidal action against various tick species.
Slow release of the active ingredient directly to the skin of the dog for a sustained period controls paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for up to 14 weeks and brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for up to 26 weeks.
Presented in a pack containing 1 collar (65cm in length).
Directions for use:
- Buckle the collar comfortably around the dogs neck, leaving enough space that three fingers can be easily inserted between the collar and the dogs neck.
- Trim off any excess of collar 5cm from the buckle and dispose as instructed on the leaflet
- check the collar every 2-3 weeks to ensure that fitting is still optimal.
- The collar should be removed prior to swimming, bathing or shampooing.
- The collar should be applied 2-3 weeks before the dog is likely to be exposed to a tick infestation.
- Avoid cutting a dog's hair for a few days before applying the collar.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper