An alkaline electrolyte supplement scientifically designed for horses involved in short duration, fast speed work and those considered light sweaters.
STRESSALYTE® will replace salts lost due to sweating and will aid in the treatment of acidosis. It may also be used as a supportive therapy in the treatment of dehydration if given with water.
Stressalyte is recommended for:
- Horses that do fast work, over a short period of time in cool or moderate weather (eg, early morning trackwork).
- Counteracting the build-up of lactic acid which can cause muscle stiffness, soreness, fatigue and cramping.
- Racehorses, showjumpers, cutting and barrel horses.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For horses (450-500kg)
Ensure an adequate supply of clean drinking water is accessible.
STRESSALYTE® is a balanced formulation of physiological electrolytes specifically designed for horses.
To replace lost salts mix 30 grams (2 level scoopfuls) of STRESSALYTE® into the horse’s feed daily. This dose could be administered as one scoopful in each of the morning and night feeds. Alternatively the doses can be mixed into drinking water or administered as a drench. In the treatment of acidosis the dosage may be increased as directed by a veterinarian.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper