Trigene II Disinfectant Concentrate
A noninitant, nontoxic, noncorrosive and nonhazardous bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, mycobacterial and sporicidal disenfectant agent.
Suitable for general disinfection of all surfaces (floors and walls), kennel areas, examination tables, surgery walls, food and water bowls and bedding. May be used on rubber, vinyl and most hard surfaces, including food preparation areas.
TriGene is effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses and bacterial spores in veterinary hospitals and animal accommodation, including the following.
Bacteria. Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella sp., legionella sp., Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus sp., Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas sp., Mycobacterium fortuitum, Bacillus sp., Clostridium sp., Campylobacter sp., Klebsiella sp., Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Fungi. Microsporum sp., Candida albicans, Trichophyton sp., Penicillium sp., Aspergillus niger and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Viruses. Parvovirus, equine herpesvirus, infectious bursal dis¬ease virus (IBD), influenza, Newcastle disease, orthopoxvirus, feline calicivirus (FCV), feline infectious peritonitis, feline panleukopenia virus and feline rhinotracheitis.
Dosage and Administration:
- Diluted solution keeps for 12 months.
- General disinfection of all surfaces. Dilute 1:100 for general use and intermediate risk areas. Dilute 1:50 for high risk or soiled areas.
- Examination tables. Dilute 1:20 for rapid disinfection of high risk areas and consult tables.
- Food and water bowls. Dilute 1:50. Clean off soil before disinfection. Rinse thoroughly before use.
- Bedding and clothing. 50 mL/4 kg load. Place in conditioner dispenser of washing machine, soak for 30 mins.
- Body spillages. Dilute l:50 for spillages and organic matter when risks of infection are higher.
- Large animal accommodation. Dilute 1:100.
- Fogging. Dilute 1:100.
Available in: Liquid: 1 L, 5 L, 20 L.
Store in a dry place not below 0°C or above 30°C and out of direct sunlight. Keep lidded. Keep away from foodstuffs and drinks.
Contraindications Do not use for disinfection of medical, veterinary or other body contact instruments. Avoid contact with polished wood. Before use, remove animals and remove or cover all feed and water. Remove residual organic matter before disinfection. Rinse and dry surfaces before use.
Precautions Do not mix with other chemicals or detergents.
Safety directions. Keep out of the reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. Product will damage eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin when opening the container and using the product. If clothing becomes contaminated, remove clothing immediately. Product should be handled by trained professional staff in accordance with label instructions only. Use with care, avoid eye contact and prolonged skin contact. Gloves and safety glasses recommended if available. For external use only. Not for ingestion. Not to be mixed with other chemicals.
First Aid. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre at once. Phone Australia 131 126. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give milk or water to drink. Seek medical advice when necessary. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothes and flush skin or hair with running water. Avoid long-term inhalation of neat liquid. Remove to fresh air.
Disposal. Triple rinse containers before disposal. Add rinsings to diluted product for use. Do not dispose of undiluted chemicals on site. If recycling, replace cap and return clean containers to recycler or designated collection point. If not recycling, break, crush or puncture and bury empty containers in a local authority landfill. If no landfill is available, bury the containers below 500 mm in a disposal pit specifically marked and set up for this purpose, clear of waterways, desirable vegetation and tree roots. Empty containers and product should not be burnt. Dispose of empty product containers by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage. Product is biodegradable. If spillage occurs, flush to drain with copious water or soak up onto an inert material and dispose of clinical waste.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper