New Zealand’s premium quality, pastured, grass-fed venison is a superb protein source for dogs. It’s highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural chondroitin and glucosamine to support long-term mobility and joint health. Pouches are 11lb (5kg), 5.5lb (2.5kg), 2.2lb (1kg) and 16oz (454g).
ZiwiPeak air-dried Venison is particularly suitable for:
- Dogs that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
- Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- Dogs that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
- Dogs that suffer from digestion issues.
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
1 portion of ZiwiPeak air-dried food = 3 portions of raw meat.
You’ll use considerably less air-dried ZiwiPeak than moist canned food or other dry kibble products. Why? It’s because our air-dried food is made from over 90% real raw meat and organs, with the moisture gently removed using our unique air-drying process. All the goodness is there, but bite-sized. Always follow the Feeding Calculator guidelines.
Switching your dog to ZiwiPeak
Good choice! You’re in good company. Increasing numbers of pet owners recognise the value of a high quality, raw-meat-based diet. You may initially encounter some resistance from your dog when you make the switch, but here’s how to make it easy.
Take a gradual approach, introducing ZiwiPeak over five days. At first, swap a quarter of your pet’s old diet for ZiwiPeak. Next, for a few days, feed half and half. Then, for the remaining days feed three quarters, before making the final shift to ZiwiPeak.
Some dogs can be difficult to convince to change foods – even when the change is better for them! We suggest introducing ZiwiPeak cans to them first and then moving to the air-dried food. Another option is to put your dog on a diet of 50/50 ZiwiPeak air-dried and canned, paying special attention to our feeding guides.
If your dog is particularly sensitive about its food, don’t worry. You may need to slow the introduction further – even over a few weeks, introducing a little more ZiwiPeak each day. It’s normal for pets to take a while to become accustomed to new food.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper