4CYTE™ Canine Joint Support Supplement - Granules for Dogs
Make 4 payments of $9.31 over 8 weeks and get it now!
4CYTE canine is a New Scientifically developed formula that is proving to be a unique advancement in joint health treatments.
What makes 4CYTE unique is its key ingredient Epiitalis: a plant extract patented for its ability to generate chondrocyte cells that are necessary for cartliage regeneration.
4CYTE is recommened for use in treating mild to modernate Osteo -Arthritis after joint damage or surgery.
It can also be used as a preventative treatment in large breed or working dogs who may be prone to joint issues.
- Supports natural mechanism to maintain healthy cartilage and joints.
- Assists to maintain normal joint function
- Contains key ingredients such as:Abalone, green lipped mussel & marine cartilage known for promoting healthy joints.
- Assists with recovery times after excessive exercise
- Dogs pre and post operative joint surgery
- Athletic or working dogs
- Large breed dogs who may be predisposed to osteo arthritis
- Ageing dogs
- Has undergone in-vitro, in-vivo and clincal studies
- Safe to administer and take long-term with no known side effects
- Palatable chicken flavoured orally consumed granules
- can be taken in conjuction with medications
- Small cost effective once daily dosing
Dosage: 1 scoop = 0.4g
Introduction dose: introduce at half scoop for first 3days and then administer loading dose for 4 weeks.
After initial loading dose reduce to maintenance dose. Administer once daily. Give directly or mix with food
4CYTE™ Canine is a Veterinary Only product. This product is not a “miracle cure” and needs to be utilised in appropriate cases where genuine benefit can be achieved.
Warning: It is important that Veterinarians who understand your pets medical history and its symptoms make the correct diagnosis and treatment recommendation prior to starting on this product.
Ingredients: Epiitalis, Abalone, New Zealand Green- Lipped Mussel, marine cartilage
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper