Blue Planet's Water Ager quickly and easily makes tap water safe for freshwater and saltwater Fish to swim in.
Before Placing your fish back into their bowl or tank, water ager must be added to normal tap water to neutralise harmful chlorine and chloamines.
Directions for use:
- Always add Water Ager whenever tap water is being added to the aquarium.
- Water Ager will neutralise the chlorine and chloramines that control bacteria in tap water. While these chemicals are safe for humas they are toxic to fish.
- At the same time as adding Water Ager, essential electrolytes are added to ensure fish remain healthy.
- We recommend using Blue planets Bio-Active at the same time to ensure a healthy eco system is maintained.
- Use 5ml per 40 Litres of water.
- Add to a bucket or in the area of lowing water to ensure even distribution accross the aquarium.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper