Coopers Assassin Sheep Dip
For the control of Temephos susceptible Body Lice (Bovicola ovis), including synthetic pyrethroid resistant strains. For use on wet or dry sheep (14-42 days after shearing) by plunge or shower dipping.
- Highly effective organophosphate alternative to diazinon for effective sheep lice control
- Provides rapid knockdown of lice soon after treatment
- Can be used in a plunge or shower dip
- Non-stripping dip which makes topping up simple without the need to reinforce the dip
- Can be applied to wet or dry sheep
Initial charge: 100 mL/100L of water. Topping up when dip/sump level falls by no more than 25% add 100 mL/100L of fresh water. Dipping out when dip level intended to fall by more than 25% but not more than 50%, add 25ml Assassin each time dip level falls by 100L.
Category: External Parasites
Active: 350g/L Temephos
Pack Size: 5L, 20L
Withholding Periods: Meat = 14 days, ESI = 42 days, Wool withhold = 6months before shearing or fibre collection, Wool Rehandling Period = once sheep are dry after treatment, Milk = Do not use where milk will be used for human consumption.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees
|Brand||Coopers Animal Health|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper