Make 4 payments of $169.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Tixafly Cattle Dip and Spray
Controls susceptible cattle tick (Boophilus microplus) including chlorinated hydrocarbon, organophosphate and amidine resistant ticks. Does not control Parkhurst Strain. Controls buffalo fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) and New Zealand Cattle Tick (Haemaphysalis longicornis). Applied by plunge dipping, spray races and hand spraying.
- Highly efficient in the control of susceptible strains of cattle tick, dip at 21-day intervals, beginning in spring.
- Highly effective in the control of susceptible Buffalo Fly.
- May be used in hard or soft water.
Charging: 1 L/500L water.
Topping Up/Replenishment: When plunge dip volume falls by up to 400L add 1L Tixafly for 400L water. Constant replenishment Spray race systems should be used and add 250ml Tixafly and 100L water for every fall of 100L. Hand-spraying: Add 400ml Tixafly to 200L water and use approximately 10L of wash per beast.
Category: External Parasites
Species: Beef Cattle
Active: 125g/L Ethion, 25g/L Deltamethrin
Pack Size: 5L, 20L
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, ESI = 21 days, Milk = Do not use in lactating dairy cattle
Storage: Store below 30 degrees
|Brand||COOPERS ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper