Eukanuba Adult Dog Daily Care Sensitive Skin
Eukanuba Dog Adult Daily Care Sensitive Skin is recommended for Adult dogs of all breeds from 1 + years of age with sensitive skin and an increased risk of dull coat, shedding and non specific itching.
- Animal based protein to promote strong, lean muscles
- Dentadefense for reduced tartar build up
- Balanced omega 6 to 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Fibre to promote nutrient absorption and digestive health
- Antioxidants to help promote your dog’s immune system and keep it strong
- Calcium for strong bone development
- Specially formulated to limit ingredients that may cause itching and scratching
- Vitamin-rich ocean fish is the first ingredient for enhanced skin and coat
Even healthy dogs can sometimes develop sensitive skin. Eukanuba Sensitive Skin is made with ocean fish as the primary protein source and does not contain chicken, corn or wheat - ingredients that may cause itching, scratching and shedding. Additionally, an optimal level of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your dog''s skin and helps promote a beautiful shiny coat.
Represents a day's feeding on average for a 20kg dog.
Feeding Your Dog:
How to feed Eukanuba Sensitive Skin:
- When feeding for the first time, gradually introduce Eukanuba into your
dog’s diet over a period of 4 days.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper