F10 Disinfectant Aerosol - liquid, ready to use, in 500 ml spray canisters
High level disinfection of pre-cleaned hard surfaces e.g. examination tables, trolleys, work surfaces, laminar flow cabinets. Also suitable for the disinfection of hard-to-reach areas e.g. incubators.
Directions for Use:
Spray onto pre-cleaned surfaces and allow to air dry.
Quaternary ammonium and biguanidine compounds (0.072%) and propellant.
Ensure the nozzle is pointing away from the face while operating the canister Eye contact : Rinse eyes with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
A clear colorless liquid in a 500 ml aerosol canister
A 500 ml aerosol canister with a Spray
Store below 30°C in dry conditions
Health and Hygiene (Ply) Ltd in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) license reference 58544/33572 issued by APVMA’
- Caution : Highly flammable
- Keep away from sources of ignition No smoking
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius out of sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children and uninformed persons
- Do not mix with soaps or other chemicals
Act 29 GNR 529/29990/040/150
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper