Frontline Original for Large Dogs 20-40kg (Purple)
Frontline Original is a topical treatment for the prevention and control of fleas and ticks on dogs. It is effective for the prevention of flea infestations and ticks (including paralysis ticks). It prevents flea allergy dermatitis and protects dogs against biting lice attack. It is recommended for use on puppies from 8 weeks of age. This spot-on treatment is safe for pregnant and lactating bitches.
How does it work?
Frontline Original’s active ingredient – fipronil is absorbed by the animal’s oil glands under the skin. After that, the ingredient goes to the hair follicles of the animal and attacks fleas and ticks. Fipronil kills ticks, fleas and protects dogs from flea allergy dermatitis.
- Frontline controls adult fleas and ticks.
- It is highly effective for dogs heavily infested with fleas.
- Frontline Original starts working within 24 hours of application.
- This spot-on formulation controls fleas for up to one month and paralysis ticks for up to two weeks.
- The administration of Frontline Original controls flea allergy dermatitis.
- It prevents biting lice on dogs and protects them from harmful diseases.
- Hold the pipette upright and break open the seal.
- Part the fur at the base of the dog’s neck at the shoulder blades.
- Place the tip of the Frontline Original pipette on the visible skin and squeeze the entire content on the spot.
- Repeat the treatment every month for flea control.
- For protection against paralysis ticks, repeat the treatment every two weeks.
- Keep away Frontline Original from heat and open flame.
- Do not allow dogs to swim in watercourses for 2 days after application.
- Daily tick searching of dogs is necessary to minimise the risk of tick paralysis. Searching should continue throughout the paralysis tick season.
- Store below 30°C (Room Temperature).
- Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- It causes eye irritation in humans and is harmful if swallowed.
- Consult a veterinarian before using this product on dogs undergoing any other treatments, and debilitated or aged animals.
- Do not use Frontline Original on dogs sensitive to insecticides or alcohol.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper