Glyde Powder For Dogs
GLYDE® powder for dogs aids in the protection and treatment of Osteoarthritis. It is given to the dog once a day mixed in with their food.
GLYDE® contains a unique combination of three naturally occurring products - Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Green Lipped Mussel.
Glyde For Dogs provides the building blocks used to produce new cartilage and synovial fluids through the right amounts of Glycosaminoglycans and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Glucosamine - works to improve the consistency of the cartilage and provides important building blocks for healthy cartilage growth. It has been shown to stimulate the production of joint fluid and cartilage by up to 50%.
- Chondroitin - another direct building block for cartilage. Chondroitin inhibits cartilage degradation by around 59% and blocks the formation of micro blood clots in the small blood vessels that supply nutrients and oxygen to the bone and cartilage.
- The Chondroitin is sourced in an environmentally responsible way and GLYDE® does not contain shark cartilage like some competitor products. Green Lipped Mussel - a unique source of a variety of nutrients that are beneficial for joint health and maintaining a healthy immune system. Green Lipped Mussel contains ETA which has strong anti-inflammatory properties but without the risk of gastrointestinal side effects. ETA selectively and safely inhibits the inflammatory process. The Green Lipped Mussel in GLYDE® is freeze dried to maintain its potent anti-inflammatory activity.
- GLYDE® is the only APVMA and ACVM registered nutraceutical containing both Glucosamine and Chondroitin as well as Green Lipped Mussel (containing ETA), in a validated, therapeutic dose.
GLYDE® is easily administered once daily with food. Dose is determined based on body weight and is calculated as outlined below.
** 1 Level scoop = 5ml ( approx 3 gms )
* A higher initial dose (loading dose) of GLYDE® is recommended to ensure the effective concentration of drug in the body is reached in the fastest period of time.
** Once an optimal dose is achieved, a lower, long-term maintenance dose will ensure that the effectiveness of GLYDE® is sustained, delivering ongoing treatment and protection for your dog's joints.
Note: Initial treatment period is dependent on individual joint health and will therefore vary between dogs. Speak to your veterinarian to obtain the optimal regime for your dog.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper