Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that revolutionizes the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+TM, a new ingredient technology, to actively promote regular healthy stool and help reduce risk of future episodes.
How It Works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of active fibers shown to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How It Helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome actively promotes regular healthy stool and helps reduce risk of future episodes.
- Quick response - clinically tested to help firm loose stool in 24 hours
- Helps soothe digestive tract
- Promotes growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
S+OX SHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
|Brand||HILLS CANINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper