Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart and metabolic systems.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your dog's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
Prescription Diet® t/d® Small Bites is formulated with the following benefits:
- Unique kibble scrubs away laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup in dogs under 20 lbs body weight
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for helping reduce both plaque and tartar accumulation
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/3 cup (25 g) - 1/2 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2/3 cup (45 g) - 1 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (80 g) - 1 5/8 cups (115 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 5/8 cups (115 g) - 2 1/4 cups (160 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 cups (140 g) - 2 3/4 cups (195 g)|
|Brand||HILLS CANINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper