30 Days Return and Refund
Bought the wrong product?
Hills Feline Prescription Diet I/D Chicken Digestive Care Pouches 12 x 85g
Kidneys are important because they remove waste substances from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cats kidney health. In fact, k/d™ is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How It Works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- Effective levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How It Helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Chicken (17%), pork, wheat flour, maize starch, various sugars, salmon, dried egg white, cellulose, minerals, sunflower oil, fish oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Brand||HILLS FELINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper