Hills Feline Prescription Diet Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress Dry Cat Food 2.88kg
Weight + Urinary Care - Chicken Falvour
Make 4 payments of $18.29 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Hill's Feline Prescription Diet Metabolic Plus Urinary Stress Dry Cat Food 2.88kg
Weight + Urinary Care
Just like the human epidemic, over 55% of the cat population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and its relationship with family members because that extra weight may: reduce play time, put your cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones, and negatively affect the lifelong general health of your cat. Stress has also been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed HillTM Prescription DietTM Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's weight and urinary health. In fact, the nutrition in Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline has been shown to reduce the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89% AND to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days and contains ingredients to help manage stress.
How It Works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium & phosphorus
- Unique fibre blend from fruits and vegetables Contains ingredients to help manage stress
How It Helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline provides the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance while improving urinary health and managing stress.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Feeding your pet the right amount of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Urinary Stress every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Brand||HILLS FELINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper