Hills Feline Science Diet Hairball Control Adult Dry Cat Food
Make 4 payments of $10.37 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- High quality chicken protein for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
At Hill's, we have been studying nutrition to understand how natural fibre comfortably reduces hairballs in cats.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Brand||HILLS FELINE SCIENCE DIET|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper