Hills Canine Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Dry Dog Food
Make 4 payments of $17.85 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
|Brand||HILLS CANINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper