Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health – the unique gut ecosystem of your pet - at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a new ingredient technology, to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health.
How It Works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
- ActivBiome+TM ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of active fibers shown to nourish gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How It Helps:
With ingredients to:
- promote regular bowel movements
- help balance digestive function
- support growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- S+OX SHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food or wet food
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Wheat Gluten, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Dried Citrus Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Psyllium Seed Husk, Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Iodized Salt, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Brand||HILLS FELINE PRESCRIPTION DIET|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper