Himalaya Pets Herbal Medicine – LIV.52 Liver Support is a natural, plant based herbal medicine that promotes liver health in dogs and cats. Clinically trialled and proven effective
It’s a dietary supplement based on the Ayurvedic system of herbal medicine to maintain the health and vitality of your pet’s liver – one of the major vital organs
- Hepatoprotective: Liv.52 PET protects the liver from toxins, drugs and chemicals.
- Regeneration of liver cells: The drug restores the architecture and function of the damaged liver by promoting the regeneration of liver cells.
- Promotes protein synthesis: It enhances protein building in liver cells.
- Hepatic damage and dysfunction, ascites and jaundice.
- Toxicity associated with drugs and pesticides.
Adjuvant in the management of canine and feline viral hepatitis, distemper and parvovirus infection.
Liv.52 can protect the liver from damage that may be caused by toxins, drugs and chemicals. By promoting the regeneration of liver cells and proteins in the liver cells, Liv.52 can restore your pet’s liver to a state of healthy function.
Liv.52 is an effective co-therapy for many liver conditions such as hepatitis, distemper and parvo virus. It also helps protect the liver from toxins that can be found in the environment from pesticides and many conventional pharmaceutical treatments where liver damage is a side-effect.
For pets with compromised appetites, Liv.52 can stimulate the appetite and promote weight gain and help your pet consume the nutrition they need for optimal health and wellness
Caper Bush (Himsra)
Himsra extract is administered to treat preliminary cases of acute viral hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
Kasani is helpful in the treatment of an enlarged liver and protects against hepatic damage.
Directions for Use:
The liquid preparation is easy to add to their food
Small breeds: 5-8mL twice daily
Large breeds: 10-15mL twice daily
3-5mL twice daily
Sizes: 200ml Liquid
About Himalaya Pets
More than 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world, for humans and animals alike. Now available in Australia, choose Himalaya’s all-natural herbal medicines for dogs and cats. Our range treats conditions of the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and coat, immune system, calcium supplementation, anti-inflammatories, general health tonics and more.
Herbal medicine, made exclusively from plants, has a long history in almost every culture around the world, from the Europeans to China, India and the Australian Aboriginal communities. Many modern conventional medicines have their roots in herbs, either derived from a part of the herb or synthesised to imitate the herb’s active ingredient.
As we seek better lifestyles for ourselves and our pets – eating whole foods, minimising our exposure to toxins and exercising regularly – herbal medicine is gaining momentum thanks to scientific investigation and clinical studies that prove its efficacy.
Himalaya’s herbal medicines have been decades in research and development, and use only the best ingredients and the safest manufacturing processes to ensure we provide consistent high quality, safe and proven herbal medicine for people and pets.
Why You Should Choose Himalaya For Pets
- Backed by extensive scientific research into efficacy and safety
- State of the art research and development centre
- ISO 2001:2008 certified and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified
- Employs more than 200 physicians and scientists
- Latest technology to test accuracy, efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients
- More than 250 herbs used today and many more in clinical studies
- Uses whole flowers, roots, stems and leaves
- Ingredients are collected in a sustainable way
- An important part of integrated healthcare regime for pets and people
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper