Himalaya Pet– Immunol for Immunity has many valuable uses for dogs and cats. Herbal supplement for animals with a compromised immune system.
It can be used as co-therapy alongside conventional pharmaceuticals, especially in instances of recurrent infection. It is also an effective follow-up therapy for antibiotics in bacterial infections.
May promote a better immune response when administered pre or post vaccination.
Immunostimulant & Phagocytic
Immunostimulant: By improving antibody titers, Immunol increases your pet’s immunity to fight infections.
Phagocytic: The drug’s antimicrobial property is effective in eliminating pathogens in your pet’s body.
- Pre and post vaccination to improve immunity.
- Immunosuppresion of multiple etiologies.
- Cotherapy in recurrent dermal, ocular and otic infections.
- Follow-up therapy for antibiotics in bacterial infections.
There are no side effects recorded in long term use, which is often necessary in cases where immunity is compromised or conditions are recurring.
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) rejuvenates the immune system and strengthens the body’s resistance against infections.
Winter Cherry (Ashvagandha) increases antibody titers in the body. It is a unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic properties that increase physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress.
Directions for Use:
Small breeds: 1-2 mL twice daily
Large breeds: 2-3 mL twice daily
1mL twice daily
Size: 100ml Liquid
About Himalaya Pets
More than 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world, for humans and animals alike. Now available in Australia, choose Himalaya’s all-natural herbal medicines for dogs and cats. Our range treats conditions of the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and coat, immune system, calcium supplementation, anti-inflammatories, general health tonics and more.
Herbal medicine, made exclusively from plants, has a long history in almost every culture around the world, from the Europeans to China, India and the Australian Aboriginal communities. Many modern conventional medicines have their roots in herbs, either derived from a part of the herb or synthesised to imitate the herb’s active ingredient.
As we seek better lifestyles for ourselves and our pets – eating whole foods, minimising our exposure to toxins and exercising regularly – herbal medicine is gaining momentum thanks to scientific investigation and clinical studies that prove its efficacy.
Himalaya’s herbal medicines have been decades in research and development, and use only the best ingredients and the safest manufacturing processes to ensure we provide consistent high quality, safe and proven herbal medicine for people and pets.
Why You Should Choose Himalaya For Pets
- Backed by extensive scientific research into efficacy and safety
- State of the art research and development centre
- ISO 2001:2008 certified and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified
- Employs more than 200 physicians and scientists
- Latest technology to test accuracy, efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients
- More than 250 herbs used today and many more in clinical studies
- Uses whole flowers, roots, stems and leaves
- Ingredients are collected in a sustainable way
- An important part of integrated healthcare regime for pets and people
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper