Himalaya Pets– HimCal Calcium Supplement is a liquid suspension that is readily absorbed and utilized by the body. HimCal is a calcium and phosphorus supplement which boosts the strength and density of bones.
HimCal is sourced from oyster shells and includes calcium and phosphorus
Promotes bone density and strength: HimCal Pet contains calcium and phosphorus derived from oyster shell. Calcium and phosphorus are present in the ratio of 1:0.8 as recommended by Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). HimCal PET is quickly absorbed and utilized inside the body. Its unique milky flavor is well-liked by pets!
- For puppies, it will ensure optimum development of bones
- Helps maintain strong bones and teeth in adult dogs
- May help prevent milk fever in pregnant and nursing mothers
- HimCal may be used as adjuvant in therapy for dogs or cats with bone fracture
Suitable for puppies, kittens, dogs and cats
Directions for Use:
Dogs Puppies & Small breeds: 5-10mL twice daily
Adults & Large breeds: 10-20mL twice daily
Size: 200mL Liquid
About Himalaya Pets
More than 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world, for humans and animals alike. Now available in Australia, choose Himalaya’s all-natural herbal medicines for dogs and cats. Our range treats conditions of the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and coat, immune system, calcium supplementation, anti-inflammatories, general health tonics and more.
Herbal medicine, made exclusively from plants, has a long history in almost every culture around the world, from the Europeans to China, India and the Australian Aboriginal communities. Many modern conventional medicines have their roots in herbs, either derived from a part of the herb or synthesised to imitate the herb’s active ingredient.
As we seek better lifestyles for ourselves and our pets – eating whole foods, minimising our exposure to toxins and exercising regularly – herbal medicine is gaining momentum thanks to scientific investigation and clinical studies that prove its efficacy.
Himalaya’s herbal medicines have been decades in research and development, and use only the best ingredients and the safest manufacturing processes to ensure we provide consistent high quality, safe and proven herbal medicine for people and pets.
Why You Should Choose Himalaya For Pets
- Backed by extensive scientific research into efficacy and safety
- State of the art research and development centre
- ISO 2001:2008 certified and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified
- Employs more than 200 physicians and scientists
- Latest technology to test accuracy, efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients
- More than 250 herbs used today and many more in clinical studies
- Uses whole flowers, roots, stems and leaves
- Ingredients are collected in a sustainable way
- An important part of integrated healthcare regime for pets and people
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper