Himalaya Pets– Nefrotech DS Urinary & Kidney Support is a combination of herbs that provide urinary antiseptic, prevention and removal of stones in bladder or kidneys (antilithic), and diuretic (increased production of urine) properties.
The Natural health care solution helps to break down uroliths (bladder stones) by clinging on to the mucin bondage.
Antilithic: The drug helps to break down uroliths (bladder stones) by clinging on to the mucin bondage. It also prevents the recurrence of bladder stones. Diuretic: It flushes out toxins and removes excess fluid from the body. Urinary antiseptic: Nefrotec DS prevents the recurrence of urinary tract infections because of its antiseptic properties.
- Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones).
- Prevention and management of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Non-specific uretheritis (inflammation of the urethra) and cystitis (inflammation of the bladder).
- Supportive therapy in kidney dysfunction.
- Both dogs and cats can experience bladder and kidney issues, including urinary tract infections, stones, inflammation of the urethra and cystitis – which is an inflammation of the bladder.
Signs of these conditions include painful urination, more frequent urination, blood or pus in the urine, or blockage of urination.
There are many causes of kidney conditions in dogs and cats, many related to diet.
A sedentary life from obesity, holding onto urine for long periods, and even genetics (some breeds are more prone than others), can be contributing factors.
Nefrotec is effective at preventing and dissolving stones and sediment in the bladder and kidneys.
For both male cats and dogs, stones or ‘sand’ in the bladder can become critical, blocking the urethra and preventing urination. In this case, contact your Vet immediately and always ensure proper diagnosis and suitability.
Directions for Use:
Small breeds: 1 tablet twice daily
Large breeds: 2 tablets twice daily
Cats 1 tablet twice daily
Size: 60 Tablets
About Himalaya Pets
More than 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world, for humans and animals alike. Now available in Australia, choose Himalaya’s all-natural herbal medicines for dogs and cats. Our range treats conditions of the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and coat, immune system, calcium supplementation, anti-inflammatories, general health tonics and more.
Herbal medicine, made exclusively from plants, has a long history in almost every culture around the world, from the Europeans to China, India and the Australian Aboriginal communities. Many modern conventional medicines have their roots in herbs, either derived from a part of the herb or synthesised to imitate the herb’s active ingredient.
As we seek better lifestyles for ourselves and our pets – eating whole foods, minimising our exposure to toxins and exercising regularly – herbal medicine is gaining momentum thanks to scientific investigation and clinical studies that prove its efficacy.
Himalaya’s herbal medicines have been decades in research and development, and use only the best ingredients and the safest manufacturing processes to ensure we provide consistent high quality, safe and proven herbal medicine for people and pets.
Why You Should Choose Himalaya For Pets
- Backed by extensive scientific research into efficacy and safety
- State of the art research and development centre
- ISO 2001:2008 certified and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified
- Employs more than 200 physicians and scientists
- Latest technology to test accuracy, efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients
- More than 250 herbs used today and many more in clinical studies
- Uses whole flowers, roots, stems and leaves
- Ingredients are collected in a sustainable way
- An important part of integrated healthcare regime for pets and people
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper