Just Magick Oil Horse
Make 4 payments of $4.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Just Magick OIL for Horses
Designed to condition & hydrate the skin & hair with rich natural oils.
Just Magick Oil is fabulous for the mane & tail & can be used anywhere on the body with care. Rich & moisturizing it will hydrate & soften dry or scurfy skin. It smells great thanks to our signature blend of Essential Oils & it will help keep your horse happy & looking their best!
SOOTHING RELIEF FOR ITCHY SKIN
Just Magick Oil (& Lotion) contain the same signature blend of Pure Essential Oils plus Iodine, and all can be used to treat any part of the body, although they differ in consistency and absorption rates to suit different applications.
Maintain your treatment program with Just Magick Shampoo.
Just Magick Oil treatment is a signature blend of Essential Oils plus Iodine in a nourishing and natural Oil base.
- best for Mane, Tail, Body, and Legs.
- NOT suitable for DOGS.
- suitable to cover large areas and to penetrate the thick hair of the mane and tail.
- has just the right consistency to work its way down to the skin when massaged over the affected area and will instantly form a soothing barrier whilst the skin repairs itself.
- can stimulate hair growth and rapid healing whilst also offering some ongoing insect protection.
- always protect animals from direct sun when using topical oil treatments.
Apply to the base of mane & tail. Massage into skin & comb thru hair.
Be generous & take your time. Repeat 2 days later. Then apply as necessary, once or twice a week is normally enough.
Contains Essential Oils of Citronella, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Lavender & Cedarwood.
*not suitable for cats or dogs.
(unless you don't mind an oily mess sitting on your couch)
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper