Make 4 payments of $4.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Easy to administer broad-spectrum dewormer & boticide for horses.
What is Evolve?
Evolve is a broad-spectrum dewormer & boticide for horses. Evolve has an easy-grip, ergonomic handle so you can easily handle the syringe, no matter how big or small your hands are. When your horse pauses for that split second, you’ll be ready! It also has an orange flavour that horses love. There is a much lower chance of them spitting it out (or on you!) and wasting the paste.
Evolve and Revolve provide a complementary solution for controlling worms in horses.
How does EVOLVE work?
Evolve contains Ivermectin and Praziquantel and is effective against:
- Large strongyles (adult and arterial stages of Strongylus vulgaris, adult and tissue stages of Strongylus edentates, adults of Strongylus equinus, adults of Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp. Cylicostephanus spp., Sylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages of Gasterophilus spp.)
- Neck threadworms (Onchocerca spp.)
- Intestinal threadworms (adult Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworms (adult and immature Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Hairworms (adult Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (adult Habronema muscae)
Evolve also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp., cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp., microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
Features & Benefits
- Broad-spectrum dewormer and boticide
- Concentrated formulation
- No wastage
- Easy grip syringe
- Horses love the orange flavour!
Dosage & Administration
- Administered orally at the recommended dose rate of 1 mL per 100 kg bodyweight the 6.42 mL syringe treats horses weighing up to 600kg.
- Screw the plastic adjuster out to the weight of the horse, insert the syringe into the side of the horse’s mouth between and the front and back teeth and deposit the paste towards the back of the tongue by depressing the plunger quickly as far as it will go. Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds to ensure the full dose has been accepted.
Horses should be subject to an appropriate deworming program based on faecal egg counts (FECs).
- Autumn and Spring are the key times for deworming treatments.
- Every adult horse should be dewormed with a mectin-based dewormer (Evolve) in late Autumn.
- Worm high shedding horses (FEC >200 epg) with Revolve in Spring.
- Foals should be treated initially at 2 – 3 months of age and receive a minimum of 4 treatments in their first year. Use Revolve in young foals (at least 100kg bodyweight) to target mectin-resistant ascarids. Perform FECs at weaning to determine parasite burden and use appropriate actives based on results.
- Pregnant mares should be dewormed approximately 4 weeks prior to foaling with Evolve to target intestinal threadworms, which predominantly infect foals.
- Implement appropriate parasite management strategies – e.g. regular manure removal, paddock rotation, avoid drenching in very hot/cold weather, correctly dose according to weight, feed off ground (e.g. feed buckets), paddock horses according to age, avoid overcrowding and quarantine newcomers.
- Evolve displays a wide safety margin and may be used in young foals to mature horses. Evolve can be used on mares at any stage of pregnancy and will not adversely affect fertility in breeding stallions.
AVPMA Approval No. 62360/111385
This product is manufactured in a GMP approved facility.
|Brand||KELATO ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper